Evander PierreFront-End Web Developer
Junior at Boston College who majors in Information Technology & Marketing. Front-End Web Developer with 2 years of experience in designing and developing fully functional websites, testing, debugging, and cohesively worked on projects with the marketing department. Proven ability in optimizing web functionality that improves data retrieval and workflow efficiencies.
Front-End Web Developer Intern
January 2017 – Present
- Develop complete WordPress & YourMembership websites including custom themes, page-templates, post-types, functions, and shortcodes.
- Troubleshoot website complications such as security breaches, broken functionality, and plugin conflicts.
- Modify & Enhance existing code when needed.
- Aid in client meetings on site planning, concepts, and future development.
- Analyze Google Analytics statistics to enhance user experience.
September 2015 – Present
- Pursuing Bachelors Degree in Information Technology
- Pursuing Professional Studies Certificate in Marketing
Chestnut Hill, MA
2017 – Present
- Completed Front-End Web Developer Course
- Completed Web Developer Course
- Pursuing Advanced WordPress Developer Certificate
- Pursuing Python Developer Certificate
2017 – Present
- Pursuing Web Developer Bootcamp Certificate
- HTML & CSS
- UX Design
- Google Analytics
- Web Design & Development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Bootstrap Framework
English (Mother Tongue)
Haitian Creole (Survivable)
- FileZilla (4 years)
- Google Chrome (4 years)
- Microsoft Office (10+ years)
- Winscp (1 year)
- Browser Developer Tools (2 years)
- Windows (4 years)
- Git (1 year)
- Brackets (4 years)
- Screaming Frog (1 year)
- Atom (1 year)
- Adobe Photoshop( 2 years)
- Mac (5 years)
- XAMP (1 year)
- Sys-Aid Help Desk Software (1 year)